LTTE commits bloodbath against civilians; more evidence surface

Monday, May 11, 2009 Leave a Comment

Note by Sri Lankan Guardian Editors

(May 12, Toronto, Sri Lanka Guardian) During the last three days there have been a concerted effort to discredit the Sri Lankan Armed Forces and the Government of Sri Lanka with a determination to pin the label of genocide against the Tamils on the government.

What had been planed well ahead by the LTTE masters, and they may not anymore be Prabhakaran, is to cause a situation where thousands will be slaughtered by the Armed Forces fire. And that did not happen.

Now that the Tigers are desperate and refusing to allow the last of the civilians they are holding as human shield aided by the Diaspora who have become a nuisance and danger in the streets of some countries in the West and directed by the internationally wanted criminal KP or Selvarajah Pathmanathan, vicious news reports are being constructed to mislead the world community.

They are so much at drakes and ducks or call it sixes and sevens, they could not agree on the figures of those killed because the LTTE news constructors like Tamilnet say some 300 to 400 but KP puts it as 1000 and others let their perverted imagination run riot.

The truth is teenage cadres on the frontlines in the No Fire Zone are under instructions to shoot to kill anyone trying to escape. This should be clear even to a child. The demonstrators want a carnage to save their terror champ and if the State forces will not oblige, then they will do it.

The LTTE has resources to buy out organizations and individuals to parrot their views and participate in falsehood and there are people who will carry the Tiger flag in defiance of the laws of the countries that gave them refuge from the tyranny of the LTTE.

We publish the feature below that appeared in the defence.lk today.

Courtesy: defence/lk

Video footages showing civilian casualties that claimed to be taken in the civilian safety zone (CSZ) in the Vellamullai Vaikkal, in Sri Lanka are being often aired by many international media. Voices that said to be from pro LTTE sources are being heard blaming the government for constantly shelling the civilians.

However, there is ample evidence suggesting that LTTE has been taking the whole world for a ride with its well engineered propaganda ploys.

According to the defence.lk special correspondent at Karayamulli Vaikkal, five LTTE cadres including four child soldiers surrendered to Army 53 Division this morning (Apr 11) have revealed that LTTE had brutally crushed several civilian attempts to seek refuge with the armed forces during the weekend.

"We were given orders to shoot anyone, even at our parents if they dare to seek refuge with the soldiers, leaving LTTE leader unsafe" a 16 year old child soldier among the surrendered said.

"Yet, we did not want to do that, we saw senior LTTE cadres firing shells and machine guns at boats carrying large groups of women and children on Saturday morning (Apr 9), many had died" , the boy further went on to say.

A 23 year old youth, the eldest among the surrendered told that he decided to dessert the outfit with the younger ones, after witnessing the carnage on Saturday.

"I could not guess how many died. I could no longer stand this treachery against my very own people..., so I decided to quit ".

Meanwhile, Sri Lanka Army electronic warfare units on the same day received three separate radio transmissions indicating LTTE had actually attacked the civilians. The following are the English translations of the three Radio communications:

Transmission 1- 0345 Hrs (May 9)

Senduran: "I have captured 20 persons trying to escape, more people are coming, I cannot control them".

Priyalan: "Try to stop as much as you can till I send reinforcements".

Transmission 2- 0355 Hrs (May 9)

Senduran: "Give a vehicle to send 20 persons captured".

Amburaj: "Vehicle with "Malaravan Master" has been sent to your place; don't let any civilian escape".

Transmission 3- 0615 Hrs (May 9)

Thirumalai Master: "How did so many civilians got injured?"

Senduran: "Many people came, we couldn't control and we had to fire on them"

Giving lie to the pro LTTE claims that Sri Lanka Army has been indiscriminately attacking the civilians over 1000 people managed to sought refuge with the armed forces personnel during the weekend. According to our sources, these civilians too have confirmed that LTTE attacked them with maching gun and shell fire when they crossed over to government controlled areas.

-Sri Lanka Guardian

0 comments »